SAP (HANA) Database Administrator
2 days left
Our client is a Fortune 500 Manufacturing Multinational based in Luxembourg that is looking to hire a SAP HANA Database Administrator. The company manufactures its products in 50 facilities in 22 countries around the world.
As the SAP Database Administrator you will be part of the SAP team. Your task is to provide technology expertise in maintaining and implementing Oracle, SAP HANA and SAP ASE databases used by SAP applications. You will also be responsible for installing, upgrading and maintaining SAP's NetWeaver and Business Suite Applications. In addition to that you will utilize your database and SAP knowledge to collaborate with other IT and business partners in order to resolve performance problems.
Essential qualifications for this role are:
- HQ will be based in Luxembourg (willing to relocate);
- 3-5 years of work experience in Information Technology including a minimum of 3-4 years' experience in SAP application administration;
- preferably strong focus/knowledge on SAP HANA
- Information Technology Degree;
- Fluent in English;
- Expert knowledge of database administration in relation to SAP applications, preferably SAP HANA and SAP ASE;
- Basic working knowledge of operating systems i.e. Unix, Linux and Windows;
- The ability to influence others and solve problems.
The company offers a great open culture. In addition to strong strategic involvement and career progression opportunities, the company offers a strong pension plan, performance bonus and 27 days of holiday (30 after 5 years of employment).
If you are interested in the role and want to know more about the organisation & opportunity please email your CV via the APPLY button or call on +32 28 08 14 65 for more info.
Apply for SAP (HANA) Database Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly