Senior IT Auditor/IT Auditor- Flexible base location
Our Renowned Financial Services client is seeking an experienced IT auditor, with flexibility on base location( London,South West,East Anglia)
• Lead internal client engagements and be responsible for the on-time creation of project deliverables.
• Identify performance improvement opportunities for the business.
• Identify and communicate findings to senior management.
• Assist with identifying opportunities, developing relationships, scoping prospective engagements, and developing proposals
• Assist with developing or updating methodologies regarding technology operations services.
• Present thought leadership at internal training classes, external events, and proactive environments.
• Managing “life Cycle” of the audit.
• Professional Qualified with a strong desire to mentor and get involved in strategy.
• Demonstrated ability to assess and enhance IT processes within an organization and knowledge of challenges faced by implementation teams along with demonstrated track record of leadership, management, and project management.
• Strong services orientation and accustomed to taking an active role in executing engagements.
• University degree with strong academics.
• Experience of working in a multinational environment.
• Exposure to the Financial Services sector.
• Deep technical IT knowledge in relevant areas (data security; cloud computing; data loss prevention; software development methodologies).
• Relevant professional qualifications (CISA; CISSP; ITIL; CISM) desirable.
• ‘Big 4’ and/or internal audit experience desirable.
*For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship*
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.