Internal Audit Manager
Internal Audit Manager - €50,000 -€55,000 + Competitive Bonus
Description of Company
My client is one of the leading hospitality companies in Europe who are seeking to hire an Internal Audit Manager. This is a great opportunity for you to take on more responsibility within a company that will expand your experience and build on your knowledge of the industry.
Working for the Group & its European entities, the Internal Audit (IA) function is key to helping the Group accomplish its objectives by implementing a structured approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
The objective of the Internal Audit Function is to validate and improve processes across the group, ensuring standardization across all systems and improvements.
- Conduct internal audits to assess the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of established internal controls and procedures
- Attend Management committees and represent the internal audit department
- Identification of key areas of risk and proposal of appropriate controls
- Discussion of audit findings and recommendations with line managers as well as report of significant issues to Senior Management
- Preparation of audit reports
- Monitoring of the timely implementation of management actions recommended in audit reports
- Interaction with external auditor
University degree in economics or a similar qualification
Professional experience in a similar position
Advanced user in audit technique
Internationally recognized accounting or auditing certification (CIA, CPA, or similar)
MS Office and SAP knowledge
Controlling experience and knowledge of the hospitality industry would be a plus
Very good German and English skills
Willingness to travel
Good organizing & analytic skills
Capability to work autonomously
Service & solution minded
Good communication skills & team player
Employee discounts in hotels around the world
Very good development opportunities
Strong team spirit
If you are interested in this position, send us your application, including and up-to-date CV. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that due to the high volume of application, we cannot reply to all unsuccessful applicants.