Senior Risk Manager - Pensions
3 days left
- 0-25% Travel
Salary: £80-100000 + excellent benefits
Our client is a leading investment solutions group looking for a Risk Manager with pensions expertise.
• Be an effective risk partner to the designated business and coordinate all risk activities, with particular focus on DC Pensions and SIPP.
• Provide risk insight and help the business to fully understand their risk profile
• Drive the business to develop and maintain a proactive and open risk culture
• Proactively challenge existing practices and recommend risk solutions.
• Identify, assess, manage and report emerging risks to the UK Business and the Boards.
• Provide risk management training and education to increase risk awareness in the business
• Carry out risk-based reviews and provide assurance to the business that current processes are operating as intended and in line with risk appetite.
• Support the business in prioritisation decisions
*For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship*
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.
Apply for Senior Risk Manager - Pensions
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly