IT Audit Manager - Top 10 Practice Firm
6 days left
- 0-25% Travel
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been engaged by one of the fastest growing governance, risk and advisory divisions in the top 10 to recruit an IT Audit Manager. This role will report into both director and partner level. This is a great opportunity for an experienced IT Auditor with managerial experience in Practice to further their career.
- Managing and leading a team of subject matter experts across a range of industries and sectors.
- Be responsible for a portfolio clients where you will be delivering internal and external audits on time and within budget.
- Client relationships are key, and you will focus on positively developing exisitng and potential clients.
- You will be actively involved in business development be at the forefront of selling IT assurance services to prospective clients
- Take responsibility for mentoring junior staff and conducting appraisals
- Significant experience of risk based audit approach and IT governance, audit and control standards
- CISA qualified
- Detailed IT knowledge and passion for technology
- Strong communication skills, you must be able to work with senior stakeholders and have the ability to influence decision makers
- Ambitious - want a long term career with a growing practice firm where you will be pushed and encourage to climb the career ladder.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in audit and risk recruitment!
Apply for IT Audit Manager - Top 10 Practice Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £60,000 - £69,999 Professional Services IT Audit Senior jobs in London (Central)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Professional Services IT Audit Manager jobs in London (Central)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Professional Services IT Audit Director / Partner jobs in London (Central)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Professional Services IT Audit Senior Manager jobs in London (Central)