Senior Internal Auditor
Senior Internal Audit Consultant
London Top 10 with commercial clients to work on. £45K + bens
Elite Audit are now recruiting on behalf of a Top 10 global Advisory firm whom has seen a surge in winning clients in the commercial business sector. This has led to resourcing new hires within the commerce and Industry internal audit team. This role will be based in London, and reporting directly to the Internal Audit Senior Manager and Partner, you will be responsible for all aspects of delivering risk based internal audit work and risk improvement projects to their FTSE 350 and Small & Mid Cap clients. You will need excellent communication and written skills, proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
The firm's interesting portfolio of clients range from FTSE 350 global companies to small owner-managed businesses across multiple sectors (retail, technology, energy, manufacturing, entertainment and more) throughout the UK and Europe.
The role has a variety of different aspects, including:
- Responsible for planning and delivering internal audit and consultancy projects;
- Work with the senior manager to identify, scope and propose on business development opportunities;
- Responsible for all aspects of planning including developing terms of reference, scheduling teams, coordinating manager and partner activities, developing budgets, facilitating client meetings and performing visits;
- Designing work programmes including identification of key risks, assessment of the systems and controls and communicating the testing strategy to the other members of the team;
- Delivering all aspects of fieldwork including ensuring all work is completed to a high technical standard, identifying findings, participating in closing meetings with management and preparation of draft reports in line with agreed timescales;
- Delegating appropriately and providing on-the-job training and advice to junior staff when required;
- Analysing, designing and implementing risk and control improvement solutions efficiently and effectively;
Person Specification :
- Educated to degree level and qualified ACA/ACCA, IIA, CII or close to being qualified;
- Experience of delivering risk based internal audits in professional practice or in-house team in the private sector;
- Previous experience working with clients to understand risk issues and help with the designing and delivering of improvement projects;
There is an opportunity to travel within the UK and Europe within this role so this role would suit an individual whom is flexible on travel.
Please apply if you would like more information - UK and EU passport holders only please.
More jobs like this
- £40,000 - £49,999 Professional Services Assurance jobs in London (Central)
- £40,000 - £49,999 Professional Services Audit Consultant jobs in London (Central)
- £40,000 - £49,999 Professional Services Internal Audit Senior jobs in London (Central)
- £40,000 - £49,999 Professional Services Assistant Audit Manager jobs in London (Central)