Internal Audit Manager - Retail (High Travel)
A leading international organisation in health care and pharmaceuticals is actively seeking an Internal Audit Manager to support the DOA running a global IA function.
Reporting in to the Director of Internal Audit the role requires close working relationships with other Audit Managers, Internal Audit Staff and a third-party team. This role involves approximately 75% international travel.
- Managing the SOX compliance process from planning to execution
- Evaluation of the SOX procedures including identification of weaknesses and recommendations for streamlining
- Liaising with Audit Manager peers, the Director of Audit and key stakeholders
- Working alongside external auditors when preparing the annual Summary of Aggregated Deficiencies
- Minimum of 2 years PQE
- Extensive SOX experience with some GAAP and GAAS familiarity
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Previous experience of SAP and Hyperion would be advantageous
- Educated to University level in a numerate area