Senior Auditor – San Francisco
Audit Senior – San Francisco
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Assurance Senior to join a highly respected independent firm in the Bay area. The Firm has deep roots in the Bay Area's technology and business communities.
My client has been voted as one of the “best places to work” and offers unrivalled career progression in a highly entrepreneurial environment. They believe in a strong work/life balance, giving you the chance to actually experience the full life that the surrounding Bay area has to offer, whilst also accelerating your career growth.
Joining as a senior you'll have the opportunity to reach manager within 18 months, performance dependent. My client believe in 'grass roots' growth, and offer excellent development and training.
They offer professional services including Tax Consulting and Planning, Assurance and Advisory Services, Accounting Services, Litigation Support, Business Valuation and Business Consulting. You will benefit from a wide ranged client portfolio, as well as enjoy having more responsibility/insight into the firm at the same level.
As a member of the assurance team your client base will include non-FS (technology, life sciences etc.) organisations.
You will ideally have:
- CPA licence or equivalent, BS/BA accounting degree preferred
- Minimum or 3 years’ experience in public accounting in a variety of industries including FS and non-FS
- Desire to progress within a meritocratic environment
For more information, call Adam Nelson at Hanami International on +44 207 048 7880
More jobs like this
- $90,000 - $99,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms Advisory jobs in United States
- $90,000 - $99,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms Audit Consultant jobs in United States
- $90,000 - $99,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms External Audit Senior jobs in United States
- $90,000 - $99,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms External Audit Manager jobs in United States