Audit Senior - New York
Hanami International are specialists in the Audit & Finance space with extensive recruitment experience of the International and London markets.
Our clients are Financial Services, Professional Services and Commerce & Industry businesses that typically operate in multiple locations.
We base our business on our core values of honesty, transparency and the passionate belief that delivering an outstanding and straight-forward service will achieve the best outcome.
About the Opportunity:
My client, a leading accountancy practice, are looking to add a senior auditor to their assurance team.
From their office in central Manhattan, they supply a wide range of professional services, including assurance, tax and advisory to world-renowned clients, including leading global banks, asset managers, insurers and commercial businesses.
Joining as a senior, you will be able to reach manager within 18 months, based on performance.
You will ideally have:
- CPA licence or equivalent, BS/BA accounting degree preferred
- Minimum or 3 years’ experience in public accounting in a variety of industries including FS and non-FS
- Desire to progress within a meritocratic environment
For more information, call Adam Nelson at Hanami International on +44 207 048 7880
Apply for Audit Senior - New York
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- $90,000 - $99,999 Professional Services Assurance jobs in United States
- $90,000 - $99,999 Professional Services Audit Consultant jobs in United States
- $90,000 - $99,999 Professional Services External Auditor jobs in United States
- $90,000 - $99,999 Professional Services External Audit Senior jobs in United States