Senior IT Auditor
My client are a global financial services corporation with operations spread across Europe. Due to an internal promotion, we are seeking to appoint a Senior IT Auditor to join the UK Head Office function.
Reporting into the Head of Internal Audit, the Senior IT Auditor will work with and support the wider internal audit team to deliver internal audit and assurance across the group focussing on IT.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering full end to end internal IT audits across the business and within agreed timescales.
- Working with the business to gain a thorough understanding of current and emerging IS governance, risk management and control processes associated across the group.
- Managing and developing Key Senior Stakeholder relationships across the business.
- Prepare high level and quality written reports on IS governance, risk management and control issues affected across the IT audit universe.
- Some regulatory focussed IT controls testing.
- The successful candidate will be CISA qualified or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of IT Governance principles, Information Security risks and controls, IT general controls, IT processes and infrastructure.
- Experience of regulatory testing (SOX or similar) would be considered advantageous.
- Financial Services experience whilst advantageous is not essential. We welcome applications from candidates who can demonstrate a blue chip background.
- Strong communication and influencing skills are essential for this positon.
This roles offers an IT Auditor a role with high levels of autonomy and the real opportunity to network across the business at a Senior level, which will aid your future career path. You will be leading other IT Auditors on assignments and will assume the engagement lead.
The organisation is a global powerhouse that offers a good work/life balance and operates a fierce "promote from within" policy.
We welcome applications from IT/IS auditors from industry as well as consultancy firms.
Please click to apply.