Audit Senior/Audit Manager - Zurich
Change Recruitment is working closely together with a global accountancy firm in Switzerland. Our client offers the chance to work on challenging, international projects so you will have the chance to take your career to the next level. Furthermore, you will you based in one of the financial centres in Europe, where you can thrive and develop your professional expertise further.
About the LOCATION:
Zurich.. a great place to work and live....Culturally vibrant, efficiently run and attractively set at the meeting of river and lake, Zürich is regularly recognised as one of the world's most liveable cities. Long known as a savvy, hard-working financial centre, Switzerland's largest and wealthiest metropolis has also emerged in the 21st century as one of central Europe's hippest destinations, with an artsy, post-industrial edge that's epitomised in its exuberant summer Street Parade.
About the ROLE:
- Reviewing annual financial statements under Swiss Gaap and IFRS for commercial clients
- Providing individual solutions for your international and national clients
- Maintaining relationships with your clients in order to ensure their overall satisfaction
- Overseeing of audit planning and audit reporting; prepares reports, and communicating of findings and recommendations to line and senior management
- Coordinating of on-site field work including planning, day to day control, interacting with key client staff and respecting deadlines for assignments
- Leading, coordinating and mentoring of junior staff members of your team
- You are an ambitious individual with strong motivations for a move to Switzerland
- You have at least 2,5 years of experience in External Audit, preferable with focus on Commercial clients
- You are holding/pursuing a local or international qualification (ACCA, ACA, Wirtschaftsprüfer, Steuerberater, etc.)
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to lead/mentor junior team members.
- You can impress with strong academic achievement and strong language skills in English and German
Our client offers you:
- On-going training and continuous learning
- International, dynamic and multicultural environment
- Chance to work with prestigious international clients
- Attractive salary and benefits package
If you would like to gain valuable international experience from a financial centre in the heart of Europe, with a great opportunity for career progression and development, this is your CHANCE.
Change YOUR Life and apply today via the APPLY button.