Senior Associate/Manager FAAS - Munich
7 days left
- 0-25% Travel
Change Recruitment Group are actively recruiting for a Senior Associate/Manager in Financial Accounting Advisory Services for a global accountancy firm in Munich. This role will give you the opportunity to work on challenging, international engagements in one of Europe's most dynamic business regions.
About the LOCATION:
Munich embraces modernity while preserving heritage, creating an atmosphere where small-town living meets high-tech innovation. It hosts numerous multinational business headquarters, but also features historical sites. The green city by the River Isar will surprise you with its great quality of life. There are unlimited opportunities to be active in Bavaria's capital: sports clubs, Munich's countless parks and Bavaria's beautiful lakes. People from a total of 180 countries live in Munich, cementing its character as an open-minded city of diversity and tolerance.
- Execution of high quality Financial and Accounting Advisory engagements
- Lead and participate in multiple engagement teams within Financial Accounting Advisory Services
- Collaborate with the senior manager, partner and client to determine a strategy that appropriately addresses risk and manages client expectations relating to deliverables
- Consult with appropriate resources on complex accounting issues.
- Maintaining relationships with your clients in order to ensure their overall satisfaction
- Coordinating of on-site field work including planning, day to day control, interacting with key client staff and respecting deadlines for assignments
- Leading, coordinating and mentoring of junior staff members of your team
- You are an ambitious individual with strong motivations for a move to German
- You have at least 4 years of experience in Financial Accounting Advisory or External Audit and strong knowledge in IFRS and US GAAP
- You are holding/pursuing a local or international qualification (ACCA, US CPA, ACA, Wirtschaftsprüfer, Steuerberater, etc.)
- You are able to demonstrate leadership skills, meet deadlines and build up/enhance strong relationships with clients.
- You can impress with strong academic achievements and strong language skills in English and German
Our client offers you:
- On-going training and continuous learning
- International and multicultural environment
- Chance to work with prestigious international clients
- Attractive salary and benefits package
Change YOUR Life and apply via the APPLY button.