Senior IT Internal Auditor
7 days left
- 0-25% Travel
This leading long haul airline is seeking a Senior IT Internal Auditor to join the team.
Our client is looking for a passionate professional to join a high calibre internal audit team. Working within an innovative and fast-paced environment, you will work closely with the Technology Internal Audit Manager to deliver value adding projects across all areas of the business.
On a day to day basis you will:
• Directly contribute to the development and delivery of a Technology Audit Plan and the wider Internal Audit Plan.
• Develop audit scopes and programmes that demonstrate commercial awareness and address key technology and business related risks.
• Undertake end-to-end audits, working both independently and as part of a team.
• Provide pragmatic advice and convincing audit recommendations that drive genuine improvements in the control environment.
• Promote and support the use of CAATS to enhance audit coverage, insight and efficiency.
• Provide targeted advisory projects on a planned and ad hoc basis to stakeholders at all levels.
• Confidently contribute to business forums and discussions, providing risk and controls insights.
• See that audit recommendations deliver change by tracking action progress and advising on suitable solutions.
• Support the monitoring, reporting and escalation of open actions
The ideal candidate will demonstrable experience in Technology/IT audit or an equivalent role (eg consulting, IT Security), preferably gained in a professional practice or large multinational corporate, you will possess practical experience of delivering technology audits and participating in integrated business and technology audits.
Our client is a major British success story and is one of UK’s largest long haul airline providers. This is a great opportunity for an experienced IT Auditor to help further grow and develop the IT Audit function in this hugely successful and stable organisation. This role may require you to travel approximately 10% of the time.