Compliance Officer in Geneva
My client are a well known firm across the world and currently they are on the search for a compliance professional to oversee compliance topics in their client portfolio.
- Verify compliance with financial regulations in banking, trading securities and collective investment schemes.
- Help and advise financial intermediaries in the context of authorisation procedures with supervisory authorities or self-regulatory organizations.
- You lead special missions to determine the existence of a liability or remedy situations of violations of the regulations.
- You acquire in-depth knowledge of a wide range of customers.
- You have 2+ years of experience in banking or finance, experience in Big Four is a plus.
- You are native French speakers, have a good command of English, knowledge of German or Italian is an asset.
- Master in Business Law, possession of a compliance management degree and / or the bar exam is an asset.
If this is something of interest, please apply below and one of our consultants will be in touch!
Apply for Compliance Officer in Geneva
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly