Compliance Officer in Geneva
My client are a well known firm across the world and currently they are on the search for a compliance professional to oversee compliance topics in their client portfolio.
- Verify compliance with financial regulations in banking, trading securities and collective investment schemes.
- Help and advise financial intermediaries in the context of authorisation procedures with supervisory authorities or self-regulatory organizations.
- You lead special missions to determine the existence of a liability or remedy situations of violations of the regulations.
- You acquire in-depth knowledge of a wide range of customers.
- You have 2+ years of experience in banking or finance, experience in Big Four is a plus.
- You are native French speakers, have a good command of English, knowledge of German or Italian is an asset.
- Master in Business Law, possession of a compliance management degree and / or the bar exam is an asset.
If this is something of interest, please apply below and one of our consultants will be in touch!