Senior Compliance Officer - Private Bank, Zurich
My client is Swiss private banks who specialises in wealth and asset management for their private clients and provide services in investment banking. Currently they have over 20 branches internationally and after recent growth, they are fast becoming one of the most well know private banking groups it the world.
Currently I am actively recruiting on their behalf for a Legal and compliance professional for their private banking business. These would both work with all companies under the group in Switzerland and potentially abroad.
- Management of the Bank and the contact person for transaction-specific questions transaction monitoring system and relevant as an interface with MLA issues and Procedures
- Control of justification and documentation of transactions and responsible for maintaining the bank's internal benchmarks
- Ensuring compliance with laws, regulations and the Bank's own policies and procedures as well as implementation of specific training and workshops
- Creation of MROS reports
- At least 5 years experience as a lawyer or compliance officer in the banking sector with experience in Transaction & Risk Monitoring
- Sound practical experience in Transaction & Risk Monitoring
- Fluent in German and English; Italian, Spanish and Russian would be an asset
If this is something of interest, apply below and one of our consultants will be in touch!
Apply for Senior Compliance Officer - Private Bank, Zurich
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly