Audit Senior - Belfast
Confidence Collaboration, Impact
Deloitte has an excellent career opportunity for an experienced Audit Senior to join the Audit department of our Belfast office. This position will suit candidates who are currently based in the Republic of Ireland but looking to relocate to Belfast.
The role calls for someone who is suitably experienced, persuasive, decisive, with attention to detail and excellent communication skills. This is an exciting opportunity which will provide for a challenging and exciting work environment, interesting and varied projects, scope for personal development and on-going training.
About the team
This dedicated group of professionals is structured to meet the unique service needs of a wide variety of clients across financial services and industry, incorporating large multi nationals, medium sized companies and owner-managed businesses.
As an experienced Audit Senior you will ideally possess the following skills and experience:
- An ACA or ACCA qualification
- Excellent knowledge of auditing and accounting. You will have experience in Audit, Accounts Preparation and some experience in Taxation
- You will have had responsibility for planning client engagements and leading audit teams
- Initiative and ability to work without supervision
- You must have strong oral and written communication skills, in particular, business report writing
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Sound computer literacy; MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience with computer based auditing systems advantageous
About this Opportunity
As an Audit Senior, you will be expected to be in charge of planning, organising and controlling the completion of all aspects of the audit engagement for review by the engagement manager and or partner, to include:
- Take responsibility for delivery of high quality audit work and the production of excellent working papers and summaries of information
- Review the work of junior staff working with you
- Prepare financial statements and present high quality work papers
- Close all queries raised by manager on audit work papers
- Complete Audit files; bring assignment to completion
- You will also be expected to work closely with other members of the field teams to identify opportunities for better working practices
- You will be required to travel to client sites, either in Ireland or internationally
We love speaking with professionals about their next career experience with Deloitte? If you have a passion for learning from talented people and benefit from the support of a global organisation and network, apply on-line now.
Apply for Audit Senior - Belfast
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly