Audit - SME Services - Senior
Confidence Collaboration, Impact
Deloitte has an excellent career opportunity for an experienced audit senior to work in our Audit - SME Services department in our Dublin office. The role calls for someone who is suitably experienced, persuasive, decisive, with attention to detail and excellent communication skills. We will provide a challenging and exciting work environment, interesting and varied projects, scope for personal development and on-going training.
About the Team
This dedicated group of professionals is structured to meet the unique service needs of small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs), incorporating owner-managed businesses, smaller organisations and rapidly growing small and medium sized private companies, including not-for-profit entities.
About this Opportunity
As an Audit Senior, you will be expected to be in charge of planning, organising and controlling the completion of all aspects of the audit engagement for review by the engagement manager and or partner, to include:
- Take responsibility for delivery of high quality audit work and the production of excellent working papers and summaries of information;
- Review the work of junior staff working with you;
- Prepare financial statements and present high quality work papers
- Close all queries raised by manager on audit work papers
- Complete Audit files; bring assignment to completion
- You will also be expected to work closely with other members of the field teams to identify opportunities for better working practices;
- You will be required to travel to client sites, either in Ireland or internationally
As an experienced Audit Senior you ideally possess the following skills and experience:
- Excellent knowledge of auditing and accounting. You will have experience in Audit, Accounts Preparation and some experience in Taxation;
- You will have had responsibility for planning client engagements and leading audit teams;
- Initiative and ability to work without supervision;
- An ACA or ACCA qualification;
- You must have strong oral and written communication skills, in particular, business report writing;
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence.
- Sound computer literacy; MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Experience with computer based auditing systems advantageous
We love speaking with professionals about their next career experience with Deloitte? If you have a passion for learning from talented people and benefit from the support of a global organisation and network, apply on-line now.
Apply for Audit - SME Services - Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly