Audit - SME Services - Manager
Confidence, Collaboration, Impact
Arising from increased levels of activity and demand within the Audit, Small to Medium Enterprises (SME) department in Dublin, Deloitte is offering an excellent Manager level career opportunity for a candidate with strong general Audit experience. We will provide a challenging and exciting work environment, interesting and varied projects, scope for personal development and on-going training.
About the Team
The Deloitte Audit practice is a market leading player, delivering a range of Audit and Accounting services to a wide variety of clients, in every business sector. This position is in the Small to Medium Enterprises (SME) section of the Audit department, which specialises in providing Audit, Accounting and Advisory services to a varied range of private indigenous companies including a significant not for profit portfolio, and private individuals. Our Audit professionals' primary focus is on adding value to businesses, while applying the highest standards of professional integrity, objectivity, independence and technical excellence.
About this Opportunity
The successful Audit SME Services Manager will have responsibility for leading and completing Audits, ensuring timely completion of projects to agreed service levels. Duties include:
- Building and leading teams effectively, ensuring service levels and standards are maintained
- Contributing to the development of the Audit practice within the Irish market
- Servicing a portfolio of key clients and successfully developing service offerings to meet demands
- Working with other departments (e.g. Tax, Consulting) to provide coordinated solutions to clients
- Ideally 5 years + accounting experience in a medium/large accountancy firm
- Qualified ACA / ACCA
- Significant experience in, and proven ability to offer our clients your expertise in a range of Audit services
- Business acumen and insight to be an effective business advisor to clients
- Experience managing and leading teams effectively
- Outstanding communication (both spoken and written) and strong interpersonal skills
We are always interested in talking with professionals about their next career experience with Deloitte. If you have a passion for learning with other talented people and with the benefit of the support of a global organisation and network, apply on-line now.
More jobs like this
- €50,000 - €59,999 Professional Services Audit Consultant jobs in Europe
- €50,000 - €59,999 Professional Services Business / Corporate Auditor jobs in Europe
- €50,000 - €59,999 Professional Services External Audit Senior jobs in Europe
- €50,000 - €59,999 Professional Services External Audit Manager jobs in Europe