Audit - Financial Services - Senior Manager
Confidence Collaboration Impact
Our Audit practice is a market leading player delivering a range of audit and accounting services to a wide variety of clients, in every business sector. The Audit financial services practice consists of over 200 professionals from richly diverse backgrounds and to date we have achieved significant success in this area. Our audit professionals’ primary focus is adding value to businesses, while applying the highest standards of professional integrity, objectivity, independence and technical excellence.
About the Team
Arising from increased levels of activity and demand for the services of our Audit financial services practice, Deloitte is offering excellent management career opportunities for candidates’ with strong investment management industry experience. We are looking for senior managers with proven leadership ability and excellent people management skills.
- Responsibility for completing audits, ensuring timely completion of projects to agreed service levels
- Building and leading teams effectively, ensuring standards are maintained
- Contributing to the development of the Audit financial services practice within the Irish market, specifically within the area of investment management
- Maintaining and developing existing client relationships, and contributing to the development of new business opportunities
- Servicing a portfolio of key clients and successfully developing service offerings to meet demands
- Working with other departments (e.g. tax, consulting) to provide coordinated solutions to clients
- Ideally 7 years accounting experience in a large accountancy firm
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA or equivalent)
- Significant experience and expertise in a range of investment management services and products, including funds, securitization, risk management, compliance etc.
- In-depth knowledge of IFRS and GAAP - working knowledge of US GAAP an advantage
- Business acumen and insight to be an effective business advisor to our clients
- Experience managing and leading teams effectively
- Outstanding communication skills (both spoken and written)
- A motivated self-starter with ambition to continue progressing your career
We are always interested in talking with professionals about their next career experience with Deloitte. If you have a passion for learning from talented people and benefit from the support of a global organisation and network, apply online now.
More jobs like this
- €70,000 - €79,999 Professional Services Assurance jobs in Europe
- €70,000 - €79,999 Professional Services Business / Corporate Auditor jobs in Europe
- €70,000 - €79,999 Professional Services External Audit Manager jobs in Europe
- €70,000 - €79,999 Professional Services External Audit Sr Manager jobs in Europe