Risk Advisory - Compliance & Regulation - Senior Manager Anti-Money Laundering & Sanctions
Confidence Collaboration Impact
Our Risk Advisory team specialise in the provision of regulatory consulting services. This includes once off advisory support, regulatory project support and technical support. The ever increasing level of regulation to be complied with by our clients has resulted in a significant demand for these services and hence this is a marked area of growth for Deloitte.
About the team
Every client assignment is unique, hence the breadth of this role is as wide as the next client engagement. The team brings together Anti Money Laundering, Sanctions, and Anti Bribery and Corruption professionals.
We have a vital role to play in protecting our clients and the team’s day to day includes:
- Provision of technical expertise to assist a broad range of clients to manage their relevant regulatory requirements
- Active involvement in developing new business opportunities and working closely with other departments within Deloitte to do so
- Planning and managing projects as required, meeting all deadlines in a timely manner
- The interpretation and implementation of regulations
- Developing a compliance framework
- Developing compliance policies and procedures
- Reviewing client documentation in relation to regulatory requirements
- Provision of monitoring or internal audit services specific to compliance with regulatory requirements
- On call advisory
- Secondments to client Compliance Functions
- Design and delivery of regulatory training tailored to meet client’s needs etc.
About the opportunity
Deloitte has an exciting career opportunity for a Senior Manager within our Risk Advisory practice. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with the drive and determination to help develop the Regulatory Compliance service line within our Risk Advisory practice. As a Senior Advisory Manager with a focus on Anti-Bribery & Corruption (ABC), you’ll be an important part of the financial crime network and be in the key position of providing expert you’ll be responsible for providing essential and expert ABC and AML support, advice and guidance to our clients.
- Ideally a minimum of 8-10+ years compliance or regulatory experience with a background in Anti-Bribery Corruption, Anti-Money laundry and Financial Crime within a Financial Services environment, either as part of a Financial Services Institution, or in an advisory, law or business consulting capacity
- Experience in Non-financial corporations is an advantage
- Strong technical knowledge in regulation and Financial Regulator rules and guidance procedures
- A detailed understanding of aspects of current regulation with an ability to develop a specialism in other areas/new of regulation
- Ability to identify sales opportunities and progress in conjunction with other team members
- Highly motivated, with a proven ability to work on own initiative within a challenging and dynamic work environment
- Outstanding communication (both spoken and written) and people skills
- Demonstrated outstanding planning, project management, networking and influencing skills
- Third level qualification in related area
- Professional Diploma in Compliance - Association of Compliance Officers in Ireland (ACOI), or other is desirable
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft applications - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) are desirable
We are always interested in talking with professionals about their next career experience with Deloitte? If you have a passion for learning from talented people and benefit from the support of a global organisation and network, apply online now or contact Finola Gallagher-Taaffe via the Apply button for further information.
Deloitte is an equal opportunities employer. Deloitte reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it. Deloitte is also dedicated to reducing our carbon footprint through our Green Agenda program. As part of this program all staff are expected to be aware of the environmental impact of their work activities, embrace our Green Agenda initiatives and contribute towards continual improvement in environmental sustainability performance.