*BRAND NEW EXCLUSIVE AUDIT MANAGER ROLE (managing 2-3 auditors)* World leading commercial business
*BRAND NEW EXCLUSIVE ROLE*
Due to a successful move into the business, our client has approached us to recruit an Internal Audit Manager on an exclusive basis. We are looking for an auditor with 3-5 year’s PQE, that can manage a small team (2-3 operational and financial auditors) for 18-24 months, then move into the business in finance or core operations (possibly internationally to Singapore/USA, if preferred).
Everyday, millions of people across the global consume products from this multibillion Euro business, based in Dublin, Ireland – one of the World’s leading FMCG companies. As one of the biggest companies in Ireland, they employ nearly 30,000 people worldwide and turnover €6 billion per year. Their talent acquisitions plans are simple (particularly in audit!) – they are looking for leaders of the future, so if you have the ambition to match theirs, we’d like to hear from you!
What are we looking for:
- A qualified auditor (CPA/ACA/ACCA/CIA) with 3-5 years’ post qualification experience.
- A relevant degree
- Management audit projects (and people) would be beneficial
- Commercial business experience (especially in Retail/FMCG/Manufacturing) would be an advantage.
- For this role, we are looking for EU passport holders either living in the area or willing to relocate - the company will support with a full relocation allowance, if needed.
- Willingness to travel – (audit-plan dependent, but circa 20-40%)
- Team player and strong communicator.
- An ambitious person, that sees themselves and others see as a future leader for the business. Typically, those on the ‘talent for the future programme’ will be promoted into another position. It’s not obligatory, but flexibility to relocate after 18-24 months to the USA/Singapore, is favourable.
If you would like to be hired as a future leader within a world leading business in it’s sector, we’d love to hear from you. Please click ‘apply’.
Senior Consultant, Hanami International