Forensic Data Analytics Assistant Director - London
7 days left
EY's Forensic Technology & Discovery Services (FTDS) team forms part of the Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services (FIDS) business unit and specialises in forensic technology services encompassing eDiscovery, Forensic Data Analytics and IT Forensic investigations. Using state of the art tools, our teams support clients with compliance management, fraud investigation and fraud detection.
The Forensic Data Analytics team are a global group of technical specialists that practice the full life cycle of data management from the early stages of data scoping and capture, to its management, analysis and reporting. The nature of our work typically requires working with large datasets from disparate data sources to support fraud investigations and disputes for our clients covering a range of industries. This is achieved by combining deep forensic investigation knowledge with advanced data analytics techniques such as investigative data linking, social network analysis, statistics, artificial intelligence, machine learning and predictive modelling.
Our Forensic Technology & Discovery Services (FTDS) lab provides cutting edge forensic technology infrastructure and tools necessary to uncover the most complex frauds close to the occurrence.
What you will do:
- Develop business development initiatives, creating demand, converting sales, engagement delivery and knowledge management, previous proven experience of achieving sales targets greater than £1m
- Managing multi-disciplinary teams, client and 3rd party professionals on client engagements and providing leadership and shape delivery approaches
- Acting as a subject matter expert in advising clients to gain greater insight into their data and the value that data analytics can bring to an organisation.
- Take a significant role in the growth of the team and wider practice, sharing knowledge and supporting the development of other team members.
- Work to support clients and fraud examiners on the benefits of forensic data analysis and how it can be applied to their issues
- Strong academic background with a degree level qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Experience of advising external clients on insights and strategies related to data analytics, ideally in the fraud domain.
- Experience of leading large teams, complex engagements and mentoring and coaching junior staff to maximise performance.
- Competence in using database management software, statistical and predictive machine learning software and link analysis / data visualization software.
- Technically competent in the following areas: data collection and load, data quality assessment, data cleansing, complex data transformation, relationship profiling, sampling and extrapolation, segmentation, statistical modelling, segmentation, structured data mining, text mining and analytical matching
- Strong knowledge of SQL and relational databases, as well as knowledge of predictive modelling technologies such as SAS Enterprise Miner, SQL Server 2005 DMX etc
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.