Audit Senior/Manager - Berlin/Munich
Our client offers the chance to work on challenging, international projects so you will have the opportunity to take your career to the next level and develop your professional skills further.
About the LOCATION
Munich embraces modernity while preserving heritage, creating an atmosphere where small-town living meets high-tech innovation. It hosts numerous multinational business headquarters, but also features historical sites. The green city by the River Isar will surprise you with its great quality of life. There are unlimited opportunities to be active in Bavaria's capital: sports clubs, Munich's countless parks and Bavaria's beautiful lakes. People from a total of 180 countries live in Munich, cementing its character as an open-minded city of diversity and tolerance.
Berlin is well known for its festivals, diverse architecture, nightlife, contemporary arts and a high quality of living. Citizens from 190 states are residents of Berlin. Its unique history and its young inhabitants create a vibrant and colorful city with street art, music and atmosphere. Over the last decade Berlin has seen the emergence of a cosmopolitan entrepreneurial scene. Berlin is not just Germany's political center, but is also among the most dynamic economic regions in Europe.
About the ROLE:
- Reviewing annual financial statements under German Gaap and IFRS for commercial clients
- Providing individual solutions for your international and national clients
- Maintaining relationships with your clients in order to ensure their overall satisfaction
- Overseeing of audit planning and audit reporting; prepares reports, and communicating of findings and recommendations to line and senior management
- Coordinating of on-site field work including planning, day to day control, interacting with key client staff and respecting deadlines for assignments
- Leading, coordinating and mentoring of junior staff members of your team
- You are an ambitious individual with strong motivations for a move to Germany
- You have at least 2,5 years of experience in External Audit, preferable with focus on Commercial clients
- You are holding/pursuing a local or international qualification (ACCA, ACA, Wirtschaftsprüfer, Steuerberater, etc.)
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to lead/mentor junior team members.
- You can impress with strong academic achievement and strong language skills in English and German
Our client offers you:
- On-going training and continuous learning
- International, dynamic and multicultural environment
- Chance to work with prestigious international clients
- Attractive salary and benefits package
If you would like to gain valuable international experience from an international hub in Europe, with a great opportunity for career progression and development, this is your CHANCE.
Change YOUR Life and apply today.