Audit Accounts Semi-Senior
Audit Accounts Semi-Senior job at a busy Enfield Chartered Accountants practice. Sage Part qualified.
Audit Accounts Semi-Senior wanted to join small team at a busy Chartered Accountants practice. Strong client service skills required as well as good knowledge of Sage, accounts preparation and audit processes. This is a great opportunity to broaden experience in many aspects of accounting with the benefit of dealing with clients across different industry sectors. This role would suit a part-qualified applicant and study support would be available. Primary responsibilities includes: -
- undertaking year-end accounts audit visits at client premises
- building and maintaining strong client relationships
- bookkeeping using Sage and Excel formats
- accounts production using Iris accounting software
- pro-actively supporting the Partners in portfolio management
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.