Risk Advisory Associate Director
CK Search Global is exclusively retained by one of the regions’ leading professional services firms and major provider of risk advisory services to the financial services industry in Bahrain and across the middle east.
They now seek to recruit a key member to their team at Associate Director level to advise their clients on a range of risk management issues across primarily the banking but also the insurance sector. The position is based in Bahrain with some travel to Qatar.
- 15 years relevant experience in risk management and related areas in the banking and insurance sectors.
- Prior work experience in a consulting environment is a must. Ideally you should be currently operating at senior managerial position within a big 4 firm or have recently held such a position.
- Ability to undertake ICAAP and Basel compliance reviews.
- Capital adequacy assessments (regulatory).
- Quantitative work.
- Model validation exercise.
- Development of Credit Rating Models.
- Development of public disclosure guidelines and tools for banks to achieve Pillar III compliance.
- Development of Operational Risk frameworks (RCSA, KRIs, loss databases and AMA models) for measuring and monitoring operational risk.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- FRM Qualification desirable.
A highly competitive tax free salary is offered along with bonus, an excellent working and living environment and the chance for career development in one of the Middle East’s leading advisory practices
Apply for Risk Advisory Associate Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly