Senior Internal Auditor X2
Carries out financial and non-financial projects, acts as a consultant to various company product lines and conducts field audits and examines balance sheets to determine whether the appropriate operating procedures are observed; level of supervision relates to the nature of the project and the experience of the auditor.
- Conducts field audits and provides advice and assistance to operations management in meeting requirements of internal controls and produces such reports as requested.
- Inspects balance sheets to determine if accepted accounting procedures are being followed and produces such reports as required.
- Undertakes such financial and non-financial projects as assigned and insures completion of the projects according to objectives and desired results.
- Isolates and addresses issues that arise during the project and recommends actions to deal with such issues.
- Completes required reports and presentations on completion of the project and makes recommendations for the continued implementation of matters arising out of the project.
- Attends such seminars and training courses as are recommended as appropriate to personal and professional development.
- Keeps current on job related technology and developments by self-study and by attending internal and external training programs.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Engineering or similar science major.
- CPA or appropriate master's degree preferred.
- Arabic or a far eastern language is an advantage.
Three to five years of professional experience in at least one of the following:
- Major public accounting firm having planned and supervised audits of major industrial clients.
- Internal Audit experience if no public accounting firm experience.
- Candidates must have an ambition to develop themselves with a view of rotating into the business to become a controller or similar. The Audit function will only recruit those who wish to use the experience as an opportunity to eventually progress into the business.