Risk and Compliance Manager
7 days left
Panoramic Associates are supporting a well-established and growing insurance organisation who are looking to recruit a Risk & Compliance Manager to join their team. This would be reporting into and working closely with the Risk and Compliance Director and managing a small team.
The ideal candidate will have
- Life insurance experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of compliance
- Ideally exposure to, or at least an understanding of, risk, financial crime and company secretarial duties
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Strong communication ability
This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious and dynamic Compliance professional to join a highly reputable organisation who are putting in place a clear strategy to achieve their growth targets. You will have an immediate impact on the Risk & Compliance function as well as the company as a whole and have an exposure to all areas of Risk and Compliance under the guidance of the Risk & Compliance Director.
To apply for this role please send your CV for consideration.
Apply for Risk and Compliance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly