Internal Auditors required in London for leading global consultancy
My client, a leading consultancy is looking to recruit Internal Auditors to join their rapidly growing Audit function
They are looking for experienced Auditors with strong industry exposure who are newly qualified.
My client wants candidates from the UK and Europe and will not sponsor or offer relocation allowances
- Must have a IIA or equivalent professional qualification
- Demonstrate an understanding of how current and emerging legal, regulatory, governance, auditing, accounting and financial reporting standards affect their clients
- Establish critical audit objectives and setting out the detailed audit approach to them
- Review audit files and reports including the analysis of recommendations
- Support other aspects of the team's work including sales and marketing, research and development of new services, and knowledge management
- Need to be able to have led audits from start to finish including significant interaction with stakeholders in the business.
Successful candidates will have relevant audit experience; there is no ceiling for future growth with opportunities for a path to senior manager/ director level. You can also broaden your experience beyond internal audit to look at areas such as risk management and regulation, with full training and provided.
My clients is urgently looking to interview immediately so please do not hesitate in showing your interest by contacting me or emailing your CV to me via the APPLY button
More jobs like this
- £40,000 - £49,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms Assurance jobs in London (Greater)
- £40,000 - £49,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms Internal Auditor jobs in London (Greater)
- £40,000 - £49,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms Internal Audit Senior jobs in London (Greater)
- £40,000 - £49,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms Internal Controls jobs in London (Greater)