EY, Project Manager (Senior), FSO
Our Programme Management team consists of extremely experienced and proven Financial Services professionals, who draw on their knowledge and experience to help clients initiate, recover and manage large-scale programmes. The team specialises in driving through business critical change, whether it be business transformation, IT led or regulatory programmes.
We are looking to build an exceptional team to top flight talent capable to delivering a truly exceptional level of client service and quickly gaining recognition as being a market leader.
As a Senior, delivery excellence comes as standard. You will find yourself assisting with the lead on Projects and key workstreams for clients and using your experience and Financial Services knowledge to shape initiation, advise on Governance structures and mentor their staff through the Programme lifecycle.
You may lead small internal E&Y teams, run engagement logistics and play a contributing role in developing propositions. We expect a strong background of successful end-to-end Project delivery in blue-chip FS clients.
Key Skills Required
- Evidence of performing a leadership role through a full end-to-end Project lifecycle for initiatives with a budget of over £1m
- Financial Services experience, with 3-5 years technical expertise in one of our key sectors (Banking & Capital markets, Insurance, Asset Management)
- Ability to lead combined Client and EY teams of up to 15, comprising both IT and business specialists
- systems/ change methodology including Agile
- Project Management tools and techniques
- Ensure client deliverables are quality focused and delivered on a timely basis
- Regularly interface with client organization at appropriate levels and be responsible for managing the relationship
- Ensure effective execution of methodologies
- Utilize existing relationships to develop business opportunities
- Endeavour to become the trusted advisor of clients - be seen in the market place and be recognized as a first-choice solutions provider
- Manage multiple stakeholder communities with varying levels, experiences and agenda
- Business degree, at 2:1 or higher (or equivalent)
- Professional Project Management Certification (preferred)
- Project Management qualification (e.g. Prince 2)
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.