Internal Audit Managers and Senior Managers -Munich- Stuttgart- Frankfurt-Duesseldorf- Berlin-
CK Search Global is working closely with a leading risk advisory firm in Germany to find talented German speaking risk advisory/internal audit professionals who can demonstrate an impressive professional services background and/or multinational experience. Working as a key member within one of their teams you will work on a wide range of projects across diverse industry sectors and also help contribute to business development. Opportunities exist at managerial and senior managerial level in the major cities in the country.
Services provided encompass control assurance, internal audit, corporate governance consulting, risk management, regulatory consulting, and IT audit and security services, transformation projects and performance improvement.
- Plan and perform risk assessments and testing and evaluation of records.
- Internal audit, internal control, gap assessment, process improvement and operational risk, IT Audit/ risk projects.
- Transformation and BPI projects
- Plan and conduct internal audits and write reports.
- Develop client relationships and forge strong working relationships with other professionals in the firm
- Recognise and communicate opportunities to sell "add-on" work to clients and contribute to a positive team attitude.
- 5 + years’ of experience in internal audit/risk advisory and / or IT auditing/security, with a leading professional services firm or large multinational organizations.
- Successful record of engagement management.
- Strong client development skills
- CPA, CA, CIA, ACCA, CISA or equivalent required.
- Willingness to travel.
- An EU National with fluency in German and English