Group Internal Auditor
ACA, Top 10, Big 4, Internal Auditor
Your new company
International Engineering group with operations world-wide.
Your new role
Reporting into the Group Head of Audit and Risk, you will be responsible for the performance and completion of audits across the UK and globally, with a large proportion of these carried out in the US. Overseas travel of up to 40% can be expected.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conducting audit testing of specified sites, processes or departments with relevant contacts
- This includes financial, operational, functional and project audits
- Preparing reports, documenting findings and making recommendations
- Presenting findings to local and group management
- Establishing risk based audit programmes
- Reviewing the suitability of internal controls
- Determining compliance in line with policies and procedures
What you'll need to succeed
The role would ideally suit either an ACA/ACCA from the top 10 firms making their first move into industry or someone with relevant PQE within the Internal Audit function of larger businesses.
Knowledge of ERP systems, in particular SAP, would be advantageous.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary up to £50,000 and benefits package including a car allowance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Group Internal Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly