Audit Senior Manager - Dublin
My client, a global Accountancy practice are looking to hire a Senior Audit Manager to support their audit activities in their Dublin office. Working with a range of top financial services clients you will be an important member of the FS team.
- Liaison with lead partner on service provider keeping him/her informed of issues
- Ensure that all jobs and fees are included in the staff requisitions by liaising with other managers and/or administrators
- Review of staff allocation and comparison with original requisition and budgeted fees
- Agreeing timetable with administrator and individual managers
- Organisation and review of cross funds work (delegation as agreed with lead partner)
- Allocations of costs to be done by lead manager on a timely basis and managers informed of basis of allocation and costs before costs hit codes
- Keeping on top of movements in outstanding jobs as a result of changes in client timings/staff allocations
- Attendance at manager meetings
- Discussing work load with the staff on a bi-weekly basis
- Organisation of weekly conference calls where deemed necessary (useful during busy season to keep on top of o/s lists)
- Organising regular meetings - getting to know management and administrators and staying on top of what new clients are coming on board
- Organising partner visits/reviews on site
- Circulate the template financial statements for the administrators’ pre-year end and update them on any changes in GAAP
To be considered for this role you will be ACA (Ideally CAI or ICAEW) or ACCA qualified with a minimum of six years audit experience in a Big 4 environment. You will have a strong and demonstrable record of both career and academic achievement and first class written and verbal communication skills. Please submit your CV if you would like to be considered.