Audit Manager – Financial Services – London, UK
Great opportunity to move to one of the world’s top accounting firms in a world class financial centre. If you are currently an Audit Manager experienced working with Financial Services clients and interested in gaining more professional and life experience then this position could be for you.
You will be responsible for delivering audits and related work to top UK Headquartered Banking & Capital Markets clients.You will also have the opportunity to work on our many advisory-based assignments, including regulatory investigations, controls assurance work and risk governance projects.
Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Work closely with Senior Managers and Directors on audit execution
- Supervise & lead Associates and Senior Associates
- Support leadership team with managing relationships with clients
- Support on management of planning, economics and administration of audits
- Work performed in audit, IFRS, UK & US GAAP financial statements and Sarbanes Oxley controls work.
- Additional work on advisory-based assignments, including regulatory investigations, controls assurance work and risk governance projects
- Be a role model for team members, providing on-the-job coaching as well as broader support to your team
- ACA/ACCA qualification or equivalent
- Experience in working in medium to large sized audit teams
- Experience in supervising and developing staff
- Experience in auditing large, preferrably national/international sized companies
- Proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships
- Ability to work autonomously
Apply for Audit Manager – Financial Services – London, UK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly