Audit Senior – Edinburgh, UK
I am working with a top global accounting firm who have a requirement for an audit professional who has had exposure to multiple sectors. This role presents a great opportunity for you to progress your career and gain excellent client exposure whilst enjoying a new city and a new challenge.
- Effectively manage the Audit process with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters.
- Ability to lead and manage fieldwork on client sites to ensure the smooth delivery of the Audit process.
- Expertise in primary accounting frameworks (UK GAAP or IFRS) and in related financial reporting matters
- Identify areas requiring improvement in the clients business processes
- Coach other less experienced staff whilst sharing experience and knowledge
- Contribute to effective team work in internal engagement situations.
- Provide on-the-job training for developing auditing skills and familiarity with the firm’s audit methodology.
- A bachelor's degree in accounting, business or finance
- CA, ACA, ACCA qualification
- A minimum of 3 years of recent relevant experience working as an auditor for a public accounting firm
- Experience across multiple industry sectors is an advantage but not essential
Apply for Audit Senior – Edinburgh, UK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £50,000 - £59,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms Assurance jobs in City of Edinburgh
- £50,000 - £59,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms External Auditor jobs in City of Edinburgh
- £50,000 - £59,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms External Audit Senior jobs in City of Edinburgh
- £50,000 - £59,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms External Audit Manager jobs in City of Edinburgh