Audit Senior/Assistant Manager – Sydney, Australia
Australia offers many benefits as a destination of choice. The weather, the people, the food, the overall lifestyle. This is a great opportunity to expand your personal and professional horizons with a top accounting firm in an amazing country!
- Complete all planning documents, including identification of risk areas for all clients and ensuring junior members have completed their sections for Partner/Manager review.
- Coordinate and critically analyse the work of junior staff members. The ability to complete all sections of large complex clients for Manager/Partner review.
- Coordinate all team members in finalising their designated tasks to ensure timely completion and sign off. Completing all completion sections for large clients for review by Manager/ Partner, including drafting completion reports.
- Including drafting of management letters and audit completion reports, preparation and review of statutory financial reports.
- Coordinate all team members in completion of designated work tasks for review by Manager/Partner
- CA Qualified
- Current and relevant Audit experience in a Chartered environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, and experienced with Audit software
- Client focused
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Assumes responsibility and accountability
- Works collaboratively to achieve a positive team outcome
- Demonstrates initiative and takes a proactive approach
Due to the high level of applicants that we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted at this time.
Apply for Audit Senior/Assistant Manager – Sydney, Australia
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- AU$70,000 - AU$79,999 Financial Services Assurance jobs in Australia
- AU$70,000 - AU$79,999 Financial Services External Auditor jobs in Australia
- AU$70,000 - AU$79,999 Financial Services External Audit Senior jobs in Australia
- AU$70,000 - AU$79,999 Financial Services External Audit Manager jobs in Australia