Transaction Services - Manager/Senior Manager
A great opportunity exists within the market leading Transaction Services team of my client based in Amsterdam. As one of the largest global professional services firms they can provide you with unmatched market exposure and progression opportunities. If you have 6 or more years experience in a Transaction Services function focused on financial due diligence (FDD), then this opportunity could be for you. In addition to working for the number one TS team in the Netherlands, you will get to live and work in one of Europe’s most fascinating cities.
- Working across a range of sectors you will be running a variety of projects from globally significant deals through to smaller projects within the Netherlands and European markets.
- Managing and collaborating with due diligence team members across all service areas
- Work closely with tax consultants, accountants, lawyers, actuaries, environmental consultants and corporate finance specialists.
- On behalf of the buyer or seller research with your team the value of a company or business.
- Analyse the current and projected economic, financial and fiscal position.
- Map the opportunities and risks of an acquisition.
- Participate in interviews with key officials of a company (eg CEOs, CFOs…etc)
- Identification of risks and threats/opportunities for the deal to close
- 6 years minimum relevant experience in transaction services or the audit practice of an audit firm
- Good knowledge of financial modelling (e.g. Excel) and have excellent analytical skills.
- Creative thinker with good consulting skills and a critical professional attitude.
- Committed to delivering high quality work.
- Able to function independently and effectively within a team and have strong communication skills in English (oral and written). Dutch preferred but not essential.
Apply for Transaction Services - Manager/Senior Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly