IT Audit Manager - Data
IT Audit Manager - Top 10 firm - Data Focussed paying up to 65k
My client is one of the largest and most forward thinking accountancy firms worldwide. Currently very well established across over 100 countries and spread over a 1000 offices this firm is growing through the high standard of client service, rather than the Big 4 title. The breadth of work is unparalleled, due to the cross sector nature of the Technology Risk Assurance team, offering not just one channel of clients, but Private, Public and Financial Services.
- Project management: Client portfolio management, which will consist of reviewing junior members and resolving any issues on client sites, coupled with reporting findings to the Partner.
- People Management: leading teams on projects as well as mentoring junior teams on high profile clients.
- Leading Assignments: You are the point of contact for all your clients, developing rapport and developing your client base. You will be highly influential and autonomous more so than any of the Big 4 and large consulting firms.
- Delivering the IT audit plan
- IT Audit support
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- Data and Cyber Security
- IT internal audit
- IT governance and IT compliance reviews
- Data Analytics and management
- CISA qualification essential
- IT general controls experience
- Experience of ERP packages - SAP, Oracle, Dynamics AX
- Interpersonal skills, client management skills
- Management experience
- Data analytics, controls and testing
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.