An Internal Audit opportunity to join a global business has arisen in Central London. This FTSE 250 company is regarded as a true market-leader with operations spanning the UK, US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
This Group level Internal Auditor role reports into the Head of Internal Audit and sits within the Asset Management division of this Building and Construction organisation.
Based in Central London, travel is likely to be 30% max and predominantly within the UK, with occasional Europe trips likely.
The role is circa 65% Financial Control and 35% Operational Audits.
The Internal Auditor principal responsibilities:
- Conduct internal audits across Group functions and project companies in line with agreed audit plan across the UK and occasionally overseas
- Document findings to an exceptional standard for management and 3rd party review
- Formally present audit findings at closing meetings
- Follow up on agreed audit actions
- Carry out ad hoc projects at the request of senior management
- Advise management on risk and control related matters
- Assist in producing AC reports
The suitable candidate for the Internal Auditor role will have an interest in the Construction/Infrastructure/Public Sector industries, proven ability to work effectively with stakeholders of all levels, willing to travel up to 30% of the time to achieve maximum impact/ value-add.
You will have the below experience:
- Internal Audit experience
- Ideally a Big 4 background
- Qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIA or equivalent)
- An additional European language would be a big plus
This role is highly desirable within the Internal Audit market and will go quickly, please get in touch ASAP if you want build your career within a business that is a true market leader and a highly enjoyable working environment.
Apply for Internal Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly