Internal Audit and Financial Integration Manager
A rapidly growing international organisation located in Milton Keynes has an exceptional opportunity for an Internal Audit and Financial Integration Manager.
This highly successful organisation have grown and continue to grow through acquisition, with the Internal Audit and Financial Integration Manager holding responsibility for developing and delivering an internal audit program, implementing financial controls and identifying issues and risks within newly acquired organisations from a financial reporting perspective, delivering guidance and support in making any necessary process adjustments.
- Develop, plan and perform the Internal Audit program and agree resources required.
- Oversee the integration of financial processes for newly acquired companies.
- Ensure that risks are identified and addressed and that suitable financial controls and accounting policies are implemented.
- Perform perception / fraud audits to ensure that the audit function has good visibility throughout the group’s financial operations
Skills & Experience
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CPA / CIMA).
- Internal Audit experience within a commercial setting.
- Practical, hands on, Commercial Finance exposure – ability to advise on double entry, identify risks in financial reporting processes and make necessary adjustments.
- Performed aspects of this position within an organisation of similar size (turnover c. £200-500mn).
- Ability to work independently, without a huge support network.
- Flexibility to perform up to 30% international travel.
This role offers a complete variety of internal audit, compliance, internal controls, governance and finance integration work, alongside entirely realistic, fast track career progression within the organisation, over the next 18 months – 2 years, following different pathways, dependent on your preferences and where your natural strengths
For further information and to register your interest please do apply with your full CV details.
More jobs like this
- £70,000 - £79,999 Engineering & Electronics Internal Audit Manager jobs in Milton Keynes
- £70,000 - £79,999 Engineering & Electronics Internal Audit Head of Department jobs in Milton Keynes
- £70,000 - £79,999 Engineering & Electronics Internal Controls jobs in Milton Keynes
- £70,000 - £79,999 Engineering & Electronics Internal Audit Senior Manager jobs in Milton Keynes