Banking Audit Assistant Manager
A well respected Big 4 Accountancy Firm is actively looking to expand its External Banking Audit Team in Central London. Reporting into the Senior Management team this opening for an Assistant Manager is a unique and highly sought after position working with some of the biggest brand names in the banking sector.
About the Banking Audit Assistant Manager role:
As a leading professional services firm, their is an understanding that strength and capability come from building the right team using their different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds.
As an Assistant Manager, you'll be involved in all aspects of delivering audit engagements, from planning through to completion on a broad spectrum of Banking and Capital Markets clients. The role will include executive level client interaction and exposure to multiple clients on an annual basis
Key Banking Audit Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Planning and execution of audit fieldwork and statutory reporting across a portfolio of clients
- Project management including agreeing audit time lines, team briefings, budget monitoring and supervision and delivery of audit work
- Continuous partner and manager interaction, to provide progress reports
- Preparation of reports to senior management and audit committees
- Supervision and coaching of graduates in the audit team
Experience and Background:
- Significant practical experience auditing large companies
- Experience working as part of medium and large sized audit teams
- Experience supervising and developing staff
- Keen interest in Financial Services, ideally (although not essential) specific Financial Services audit experience.
- Demonstrated drive and resilience to deliver in a pressured environment
About the Firm:
This company is one of the leading accountancy practices in the World with a global presence and multi billion pound turnover.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, then this Banking Audit Assistant Manager role is for you. Apply today or give me a call to find out more.