Senior Analyst, Risk Analytics
Panoramic Associates are supporting a leading retail & commercial bank who are looking to hire a Senior Analyst to join their Risk and Portfolio Analytics team.
As a Senior Analyst for Risk Analytics you will Conduct deep dive credit analysis as required, develop in-house scorecards throughout the credit lifecycle from application to collection/recovery, develop or calibrate Basel IRB models (PD/LGD/EAD) to satisfy Basel requirement. Develop interim solutions for PD/LGD estimates where data remained limited.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Expected to have at least 2+ years hands on experience for Analyst (and 5+ years for senior analyst) in advanced analytics / modeling in financial services or equivalent, preferably gained through leading financial institutions
- First-hand technical know-how in scorecard and/or Basel IRB models
- Strong SAS programming skills including Base SAS and Macros
- Strong data handling and processing skills
- Good working knowledge and proficiency in statistical analysis, credit scorecard / Basel IRB modelling
- Good working knowledge in Excel, Word and Power point.
- VBA and excel application development experience would be desirable.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Risk Analytics professional to join a leading and dynamic bank in a highly autonomous and hands on position where there will be numerous opportunities for progression and development as they continue to grow.