Senior Analyst, Risk Analytics
Panoramic Associates are supporting a leading retail & commercial bank who are looking to hire a Senior Analyst to join their Risk and Portfolio Analytics team.
As a Senior Analyst for Risk Analytics you will Conduct deep dive credit analysis as required, develop in-house scorecards throughout the credit lifecycle from application to collection/recovery, develop or calibrate Basel IRB models (PD/LGD/EAD) to satisfy Basel requirement. Develop interim solutions for PD/LGD estimates where data remained limited.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Expected to have at least 2+ years hands on experience for Analyst (and 5+ years for senior analyst) in advanced analytics / modeling in financial services or equivalent, preferably gained through leading financial institutions
- First-hand technical know-how in scorecard and/or Basel IRB models
- Strong SAS programming skills including Base SAS and Macros
- Strong data handling and processing skills
- Good working knowledge and proficiency in statistical analysis, credit scorecard / Basel IRB modelling
- Good working knowledge in Excel, Word and Power point.
- VBA and excel application development experience would be desirable.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Risk Analytics professional to join a leading and dynamic bank in a highly autonomous and hands on position where there will be numerous opportunities for progression and development as they continue to grow.
Apply for Senior Analyst, Risk Analytics
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly