In-house Legal Counsel - Paris
My client is a world renowned and world leading retail bank who are looking for a in-house Legal Counsel to be based in their Paris office to advice for legal topics. The role would require you to focus on their retail banking activities for their French branch and aid the business across a range of legal topics from contracts to signing counterparts.
- Be the single point of contact for law topics in Paris.
- Review agreements and sign counterparts
- Draft and review directives into accounts
- Handle requests from the authorities and deal with inheritance cases
- Handle legal procedures with litigation cases and external counsels
- 4+ years experience in retail or commercial banking as a legal expert in-house or for a law practice
- Have a degree in law and have a Paris Bar admission
- Be fluent in French and English
My client is offering a fantastic opportunity to join and lead an extremely competent legal division and oversee a range of interesting and important topics within one of the most influential banks in the world.
If this is something of interest, please apply and one of our consultants will be in touch!
Apply for In-house Legal Counsel - Paris
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly