Information Systems Auditor
This FTSE 100 company is seeking an Information Systems Auditor to join their established Audit team based in Berkshire, UK
Our client is a well-known energy company with 30+ million customer-product relationships and 33,000+ employees.
The Information Systems Auditor will:
- Plan and deliver audits covering a range of applications, underlying infrastructure, and technologies supporting business processes across our energy businesses;
- Engage and challenge Heads of Departments, Directors, Financial Controllers and Security Managers to help shape the business control environment;
- Work with the business to provide assurance on, and governance of, key projects and critical change activities;
- Through training and hands-on experience, develop a thorough understanding of the Company in its entirety in order to add real value to management teams; and
- Build a network within the Company to facilitate their career development either within Internal Audit or in the wider business.
The ideal candidate will possess, or be working towards CISA and/or a recognised information systems, programme assurance or controls qualification (ITIL, PRINCE2, MSP), hands on experience with SAP in an audit context; experience in the use of data analytics (ACL) for auditing and some programme assurance knowledge.
You will be ambitious and willing to progress beyond the described role. Our client has an excellent track record of promoting progression within the Audit function and beyond into the wider business.
This is a great time to be joining the Company. With a new CEO on board and a massive strategic review underway, some bold changes are expected which could make for some interesting projects for the IS Audit team to be involved with.