Technology Audit Manager
I’m working on a Technology Audit Manager vacancy with a renowned bank.
You will be expected to:
- Have experience carrying out technology focused audits in a financial services space – this experience can be gained in an internal or professional services environment;
- Have a strong understanding of risks and associated controls in a financial services organisation;
- Have strong experience carrying out stand-alone IT and integrated audit assignments;
- Have experience carrying out applications, and infrastructure audits;
- Hold, or look to work towards, an ISACA qualification.
The team is a close one, with significant global reach, as such, you will need to have strong communicative and team working skills. You will have considerable ownership and responsibility for a portfolio, reporting into the team lead.
You’ll be expected to have an interest in technology and the changing landscape, as well as an interest in developing non-IT Audit related skill sets.
Role: Technology Audit Manager
Salary: to £63, 000 + Bonus + Benefits + £4, 500 Car Allowance