Senior Internal Auditor | FS Specialist
Marks Sattin is working with a leading organisation that has national coverage and is experience one of the most exciting periods of growth. Working as a financial services specialist in Internal Audit you will experience first hand how to provide a consultative approach, engaging with senior stakeholders as well as challenging the way risk is managed.
Within the role you will be responsible for:-
- Building relationships with key stakeholders internally as well as externally.
- Develop and maintain the trust within the business to ensure commercially sound advice and approaches are achieved.
- Providing a risk based approach to ensure the business is operational and financially compliance with FCA regulations.
- Lead, plan and undertake Internal Audit assignments.
- Produce reports of findings, recommendations and provide positive assurance.
- To build and manage key stakeholder relationship establishing a good working rapport and effective buy in of audit routine.
- Apply internal control concepts in a wide variety of settings, and appropriately assess the exposures resulting from ineffective or missing control practices.
Ideally you will be either undertaking or have completed a professional qualification such as ACA, ACCA, IIA, QiCA or CISA and be looking to either develop your knowledge of financial services or step into this new sector. You will be rewarded with unravel career progression opportunities as well as a very strong brand on your CV. Please contact David Clamp for further information.
Apply for Senior Internal Auditor | FS Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly