A London based Insurance Company has an opening in their audit function for an ambitious auditor who wants to take the first step into the challenging field of insurance. The company really values its staff with a particular emphasis on the development of junior staff.
The role involves:
- Execution of audit in accordance with the timeline and budget.
- Monitoring of the quality of audit files
- Presenting audit findings to executive management and agreeing commercially viable audit recommendations
- Fact finding exercises on Technical Pricing, Outwards Reinsurance and Solvency 2
- Involvement in ad hoc special investigations
The role is suited to a high energy individual, with excellent interpersonal skills, who can work well as part of a team, and is looking to make that first move into the insurance industry.
Excellent career progression opportunities available up through the audit function or into the wider business.
Apply for Internal Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly