Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant health and life insurance provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business. Our core purpose is to make people healthier and to enhance and protect their lives. From people to products and processes, we aspire to deliver on our purpose in everything we do. Our vision is to be the BEST life and health insurer in the UK.
Working for Vitality as a Senior Auditor, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best. We think work should be fun and sociable, and we want our people to get the most out of every day.
Our Senior Auditor will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including;
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
The primary objective of the Senior Auditor is to plan and deliver audits and present findings in accordance with the department’s quality standards. Focus is on adequacy, effectiveness, efficiency and compliance within the audited area.
As a member of Group Internal Audit (GIA) your main activity is to help protect the assets, reputation and sustainability of the organisation through ongoing audit activity. Audit’s scope is unrestricted but focuses on evaluating the effectiveness and efficiency of business processes and internal control systems as well as ensuring the business complies with good governance and extant business rules and regulations.
The Senior Auditor, duties and key responsibilities:
- Working independently or as part of a team delivering high quality commercially focused audits across the Group
- Reporting on findings and negotiating management actions to mitigate identified business, operational or control risks
- Interaction with business management through a set of defined relationships
- Attendance at relevant committees and working and steering groups to support the business drive to improving governance
- Supporting the other Senior Auditors and Chief Internal Auditor where applicable on non audit tasks, including:
- Annual audit planning
- Integrated Assurance
- Ongoing risk assessments
- Audit And Risk Committee reporting
- Developing audit quality by providing feedback coaching and training
- Maintaining an up to date auditable universe
Our ideal Senior Auditor, will have the below skills and experience:
- 5 - 8 years PQE
- Post degree level qualifications
- Big data – digital – analytics experience
- Financial Audit experience with understanding of Sarbanes Oxley or similar regulation
- Working knowledge of IT general controls
- Previous experience within an Internal; or External Audit environment
- Ability to communicate conceptually detailed and complex information effectively and professionally with a wide range of people
- Ability to provide written reports suitable for governing bodies and to ensure dissemination of information in the right format to the right people at the right time
- Experienced at cultivating key business relationships and influencing to drive results
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
To become our Senior Auditor, please click ‘Apply’ today.
More jobs like this
- £90,000 - £99,999 Insurance Business / Corporate Auditor jobs in London (Central)
- £90,000 - £99,999 Insurance Internal Audit Senior jobs in London (Central)
- £90,000 - £99,999 Insurance Internal Audit Manager jobs in London (Central)
- £90,000 - £99,999 Insurance Assistant Audit Manager jobs in London (Central)