Regional Responsive Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) Monitoring and Testing (M&T) Manager
Discover a Compliance role that really opens doors.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Financial Crime Compliance aligns current activities within Global Risk and helps to build these into a more integrated framework to conduct Customer Due Diligence which enables HSBC to manage financial crime risk more effectively. It builds stronger controls to improve the way Financial Crime Compliance risks are managed in order to spot gaps as well as trends so that the team can take action. It proactively gathers and analyses financial intelligence in a smart way so that suspicious transactions, activities or connections can be identified and we can adequately protect our customers from the threat of financial crime.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Regional Responsive FCC M&T Manager.
In this role, you will:
- Support the monitoring of key MI / FCC indicators and support a global approach to conducting target testing on key FCC activities at a global or regional level
- Provide assistance in the production and delivery of AB&C, AML and Sanctions periodic reviews
- Aid the Global/ Regional/ Country level Compliance Monitoring and Testing teams for the completion of the review work
- Assist in the collation of and analysis of information from the most recent review work and relevant risk assessments or reports, in order to support FCC M&T in discharging its risk steward responsibilities
- Support in responding to requests for assistance and ad hoc queries raised from Global/ Regional Compliance Monitoring and Testing (CMAT) teams and / or other stakeholders
- Help in the review of Global and Regional Monitoring Reports and MI to both Business and Senior Management
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. FCC (AML, ABC, Sanctions), conducting end to end reviews including planning, field work, report writing and issue tracking
- Experience working in relevant market/context, i.e. FCC, Risk and controls
- Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. Internal audit, first line or second line conducting end to end FCC reviews
- Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of AML, ABC and Sanctions regulated environment is desirable but not essential
Within HSBC certain roles are designated as Enhanced Vetting Roles. For these roles, all internal and external applicants are required (subject to local laws), to pass satisfactorily a series of additional checks both as part of the application process and, if successfully recruited into the Enhanced Vetting role, on an on-going basis. The Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are first carried out as part of this recruitment exercise, and/or if relevant, on an on-going basis.
This role has been designated as an Enhanced Vetting Role.
For further details and application information please click “Apply” or visit our careers site, searching under reference 0000883Q.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Plc.