Credit Risk Assistant Manager- Banking
Credit Risk Assistant Manager- London
up to £60K -£70K + excellent bens
A global investment bank are seeking a credit risk specialist in their Audit and Risk function in their London office. This is a great opportunity for someone with a few years of credit risk experience to now step into a lead/ supervisory role.
Established internal auditor or strong Credit Risk professional
- In-depth knowledge of credit risk and a working knowledge of relevant areas of regulation.
- Familiarity with current credit risk practices and credit risk mitigation techniques would also be valuable.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Provide challenging insight and assistance on cross business audits in areas including Credit Concentration and Contingent Credit risk management
- Scope out audits, understanding the business’s key risks and controls and formulating a robust testing plan
- supervise your team’s work and resources
- Contribute to managing the discussion with key business stakeholders leading to final issue acceptance and remediation
- Ensure our Credit Risk assurance provision is defined and effectively in place
- Manage individuals within allocated audit assignments, providing constructive feedback where needed
- Produce effective reports which influence executive management to manage risk prudently
Please apply with your CV for more information.
Apply for Credit Risk Assistant Manager- Banking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly