Group Internal Auditor, Leading Manufacturing Multinational, Paris
The position: You will be part of the Global Internal Audit team consisting of team of auditors based in various locations.
The primary purposes of Internal Audit is to ensure:
• A satisfactory level of internal control is maintained by appraising the effectiveness of procedures, systems and processes.
• Company operations are conducted in an efficient and effective manner.
• Company assets are properly utilised and safeguarded.
• Plans, executes and reports on audit work.
• Identifies and communicates audit findings interpreting policies and procedures; applying professional accounting and auditing principles to test and evaluate financial, operational and risk controls.
• Creates recommendations to be agreed with management ensuring recommendations are realistic, achievable, cost effective and add value to the business.
• Builds positive working relationships with management teams to ensure understanding of the role of internal audit to work with business processes and internal control improvements.
• Communicates with key external parties including external auditors and agencies.
• Performs other duties assigned including ad hoc projects and special investigations deemed appropriate by the Audit Committee.
• Proven external audit experience, additional internal audit experience is considered a plus.
• Good team work and communication skills.
• High level of motivation.
• Willingness to travel 50 - 60% globally.
• Fluent in Russian and English.
Interested candidates should email their CV via the APPLY button
More jobs like this
- Euros Production, Manufacturing & Operations External Auditor jobs in Europe
- Euros Production, Manufacturing & Operations External Audit Senior jobs in Europe
- Euros Production, Manufacturing & Operations Internal Auditor jobs in Europe
- Euros Production, Manufacturing & Operations Internal Audit Senior jobs in Europe